ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND INFORMATION
The student must fulfill the following requirements to participate in financial aid programs:
- Be a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident.
- Be enrolled at HCC for at least three hours per semester (for most financial aid programs).
- Be enrolled in an approved degree or certificate program requiring 16 semester hours or more.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress toward a certificate or degree. (Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy Statement as it pertains to students receiving Financial Aid are available at the Financial Aid Office.)
- Be a high school graduate or have earned a GED certificate.
You must complete the following forms each year to be considered for financial aid: