Have a question? Ask it below.

How do I withdraw from a class?

In order to withdraw from a class, you will need a withdrawal form, which is available in Admissions, Student Resources, or from your instructor. Both you and your instructor will need to complete some of the information on the form, and then you can return it to Admissions.

Withdrawals made after the "no record/drop date" Students who withdraw from a class after the "no record/drop date" will be required to pay the tuition and fees in full. A "W" will be recorded on their official transcript. The "no record/drop date" is listed in the academic calendar.

Students who are receiving financial aid will need to stop by the Financial Aid department. Withdraws do effect financial aid.


Don't see your question? Ask an online advisor.

Submit your question below.

Your Question
First Name   Last Name
Your Email 

Please enter security words below to
complete your request.