Have a question? Ask it below.

I received a letter saying that I am on academic suspension. What should I do next?

If you are on academic suspension and wish to attend Highland for the upcoming semester, you will need to meet with Karl Richards, Dean of Enrollment Services. To schedule an appointment with him, stop by the Admissions department.


Don't see your question? Ask an online advisor.

Submit your question below.

Your Question
First Name   Last Name
Your Email 

Please enter security words below to
complete your request.